Pages

Welcome to my running blog. I am currently training to run two marathons in April 2011 - Paris and London - to help celebrate my 30th Birthday. I often get asked about my training methods so thought would write a blog so you can see what it takes -also it provides me with a momento of the last few months of my twenties! In addition to the personal challenge I will be raising money for charity - please see my fundraising page for more details: www.justgiving.com/mikes-30th-marathon-run/



Monday 24 January 2011

Week 4: Skiing Weekend Over - Back to running

Survived three days of skiing in Murren, Switzerland. Couple of decent days skiing, 9km downhill race and a considerable amount of post race dancing on tables all helped keep the fitness ticking over. Legs felt pretty strong from the heavy gym work over the last few weeks. Managed a respectable 13min 56s for the race on a gorgeously sunny say. There were a couple of injuries in our group but all from après skiing activities – managed to avoid any damage myself so all fit and ready to get back to running this week. A little tired but legs feeling strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment